Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Dearest Bestie!!!


- BFF for The Entire Life -

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps!!!! Today is the birthday of my Supa Dupa Gorgeous BFF, Prisyela Kaling! Sweet TwenTEEN Eight my darl... (may you and I maintain TEEN forever, hahaa!!!! ;-*). May God bless you on your special day today and for your whole best year... It's sooooo special to have a bestie like you and how glad I am to be your bestie too... I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!! May all your wish come true this year (sila tiup lilin kek di bawah... hehehehe)

I made this cake especially for YOU!!!

P/S: Aku buat kek kt atas ni untuk kau tapi aku terpaksa makan sendiri sebab kau jauh... ;p hahaa!!!! (jangan marah ar, lawak birthday jaaa....) Anyway, have a lovely birthday today my dear!!! Especially for you i dedicate this song (my all-time fave song!) with a meaningful lyric, just like how meaningful you are in my life.... XOXO Mmmmmmuahhhh!!!! ;-*




1 comment:

  1. ohhh b'day lala arini eh? hehe nak wish dia kat twitter jap ;P

    ReplyDelete